Looking for tutoring services? A variety of campus tutoring programs are available, and many focus specifically on freshman and sophomore core classes. All are free and open to currently enrolled Georgia Tech students.
- 1-to-1 Tutoring is offered by the Center for Academic Success on the second floor of Clough Commons (Suite 273). Appointments are needed.
- Commons Tutoring is drop-in tutoring that occurs on the 2nd floor of the Clough Commons and includes the Math Lab, Chemistry, Physics, and CS 1371 Help Desk.
- Communication Center (CommLab) is located on the 4th floor of the Clough Commons and provides tutoring in communication-related assignments or projects regardless of discipline.
- Learning Assistance Program (LAP) is drop-in tutoring for freshman and sophomore courses that is offered by Residence Life and occurs during evenings in several of the freshman residence halls.
- OMED offers tutoring and a variety of academic support services, including Concept Classes.
- Shell Mechanical Engineering (ME) Tutoring Program is offered by the School of Mechanical Engineering and provides tutoring for a variety of ME courses.
Click on the menu to the right for more information, including details on schedules and courses covered, or contact the Tutoring Desk in Clough Commons.