Our vision is to provide exemplary academic support programs and services that enrich the learning experience of undergraduates within an engaging and welcoming environment.
Our mission is to support undergraduate students in their efforts to achieve their academic goals, develop into self-regulated learners, and thrive within Georgia Tech's rigorous and academically challenging environment. To accomplish this mission, we:
- Implement diverse types of course-related academic support, such as peer tutoring, supplemental instruction, and collaborative study groups.
- Assist students in the transition to college-level work and the academic environment of Georgia Tech.
- Identify and support students who are in academic distress or who are not meeting their own academic expectations.
- Collaborate and partner with faculty, advisors, and administrators to coordinate a campus-wide network of academic support.
- Support the operation and vision of Clough Commons to enhance undergraduate teaching and learning.
- Foster a sense of community among students through shared learning experiences.
- Provide leadership, professional development, and mentoring opportunities for undergraduates interested in helping their fellow students.